cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permissions of the systems satellites equal of the user of the solman

0 Kudos

My question: it is if I have a Solman 7.0 EHP 1, desearia know if it is possible with the autirzaciones, roles and permissions that I have in the user solman it is possible to have the same permissions in the systems satellites across RFC's, CPIC, etc. Or if it is not like that, that role must specify in the backends in order that it is like in the solman.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

Users in Solman will have different set of authorization as compared to satellite systems.

Each satellite system has different business configured and will have different set of business roles which will be assigned to users in the backend.

You may use solman to create the business scenarios ( for eg: Create sales order) and execute the same from solution manager. But authentication for this execution will happen only in backend ERP system where this scenario is excuted. This scenario gets executed in satellite system using RFC connection.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

0 Kudos

Good days Deepak Kori thank you very much for the printa response, I will prove it and you dire the results thank you very much

Answers (0)