cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.,

When i was doing billing to 2 deliveries with same bill to party and country ,there was a invoice split stating that that 2 delivery numbers are different,so can we combine 2 deliveries in to one billing doccument

What should be in commonm to combine 2 deliveries

PLs help me

Narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

goto transaction code VTFA, anc check what is set in Allocation number and Reference number. Keep this two fields blank.

System will not check reference number and allocation number while combining into single invoice.

Hope this works.

thanks,

Deejay

Award points if useful.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manam,

to do single billing:

Billing date

Payer

Destination country have to be same

otherwise you will have billing split. you can define additional split criteria in copy control

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your immediate response srini.,

There is a billing split on because of different delivery doccument number ,how can we avoid this and get a single billing doccument,

I think terms of payment also should be the same to combine two deliveries?is this correct,

Pls correct me if i am wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manam,

You are right. I missed it out another important aspect for single billing is the Payment Terms. If payment terms are different this will cause Header Split and create 2 billing documents.

Sorry for missing.

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.,

but invoice is splitting because of different delivery number,can we combine the invoice of different delivery numbers

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manam,

Delivery No has nothing to do with the splitting. as i have mentioned in my previous posting the splitting can happen because of difference in any of the above. if the above are common try to create a single invoice using VF04 and give feedback.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini.,

Even though the the payer billing date ,terms of payment and destination country are same,in VF04 when i do clollective billing,i am getting 2 invoice numbers, Generally when above data is same, we should get one invoice num only na

Pls help

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manam,

DO one thing try to combine and create a single billing doc, as per you it is splitting, then go to split analysis and see the reason for splitting. Send the screen shot of the same to my mail Id.

Regrads

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu.,

I sent you the screen shot,pls go through that and give me your valueble reply to

narayana.sapsd@yahoo.co.in

Thanks in advance

Narayana