Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document type change for excise document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like to change the document type for excise invoice generated at the time of J1IIN. At present system is generating document type SA. I want to maintain different number range for these documents instead of SA document number. So I would like maintain different document type for these document.

I have maintained different document ED in Tax on goods movement - Basic settings - maintain Company code settings, but still system picking document type SA.

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna Kumar

4 REPLIES 4

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I believe you are asking about the Accounting Document posted to FI which is CENVAT

If so, check whether any Accounting  Document type is assigned to your Excise invoice billing document type in VOFA,

also check which Excise document is getting created after Delivery

0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

Yes you are correct, I need to change the document type of accounting document posted to FI for Excise invoice. We are creating excise invoice with reference to billing document in J1IIN. Document type RV is assigned to billing document type in VOFA. But how I can check the document type for Excise invoice?

Thanks,

Krishna Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

need to know the Reason for changing the same?

Regards

maruthi S

0 Kudos

Not able to identify the accounting documents related to excise.

Resolved.