cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not authorized to use transaction SFP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts, 

I am not authorized to Run SFP T code in Quality system.

There is an error when i am opening Adobe form on CRM Web UI. This is because Dynamic Function module call is giving Dump. I want to check the Form layout in Quality system and also the interface.

There is one FM or Report program via which we can enter the SFP T code. Could any one tell me the name of this FM  ? or is it a Report Program.

Error which i am getting while opening is as shown below.

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: Syntax error in program /1BCDWB/SAPLSM00000035 . (termination: RABAX_STATE)

When i checked in the above program there is no error. But Dynamic FM Call triggers this.

BR,

Nikhil Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hope you are looking for this:

FP_TEST_IA_01

---

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Please ensure whether you are having necessary privileges from authorization perspective to execute the above mentioned T-code and if you had that, please request you to share me the error screenshot for further resolution to your issue.

And also request you to check whether the above t-code is Valid or not and request any one of the SECURITY Admin to switch on the Trace during execution of the T-code to find out the exact authorization missing which is required for your functionality.

Please do let me know if any queries.

Thanks,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto se38, give /1BCDWB/SAPLSM00000035 and click syntax check.

See where the error is.

It might be the form is not activated and got transported. or

there are some depended element which is not available yet in quality.

Regards

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to Open the Form Layout in Quality system but i am not authorized.

SFP T code can be opened by executing a standard FM or there is one standard se38 Report, if anyone knows the name of this then please tell me .

I used to do it before, after my Laptop got reimaged, i have forgotten the name as it is removed from cache of se37 or se38. Hope you got it this time.

BR,

Nikhil Kulkarni