cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to print multiple copies from SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Recently my laptop changes as migration to windows 7/ Office 2010. After that I tried to print multiple copies from SAP like order acknowledgement and Invoice etc.. it's printing only 1 copy. Can you please let me know if you come across this issue before?

Thanks & Regards,

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

First of all, You need to check whether you are able to print multiple pages (eg any word doc or pdf  pages) using that printer. If not check the print settings before take the print..

If so, check the SP01 status of your print request in SAP ....

As per my knowledge, You can get multiple print pages from SAP when you are able get normally..

Let us know if you get any issue...

Regards

Santosh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Yes, I can able to print multiple copies from Word and  emails also. I am not able to print from SAP. This issue started my  laptop changes as migration to windows 7/ Office 2010. Earlier it was fine.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

Can you confirm me the no of pages you are printing are the same visible in SP01---specify your spool request and select "Display Contents(F6)"...no of pages..

If no of both pages are same, you should able to print all pages as these pages will automatically goes to the printer for print...

Regards

Santosh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thanks for the reply. In spool request it is showing the pages as 1. But while printing the documents from SAP i have selected the copies as 3. Let me know is there anything i need tochange.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

SK,

Here i am showing the process that need to change the copies option. Confirm me whether are you doing the same or not..

SP01---select "output request" button---give the spool request no and execute

Now select the "output request no" ---Output request---Print--Print with changed parameters(shift+F1) ... Here you need to enter the no of copies and click on "Print" button to get the print...

Usually by doing this process you get the no of copies... confirm me you performed the same process ..

Regards

Santosh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

I have done the same as you described. Maintained the no of copies as 3 but it's printonly 1 page.

Let me know if you want me do any changes.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

In that case please provide me the screen shot of "Output request" in SP01 which contains the no of pages and the status...

Whenever you clicked on "Print directly" button, SAPLPD automatically popup and gives you the the status of the printing...

I am attaching the SP01 output request status and SAPLPD screen.... please compare both in your case

Here i clicked on "Print Immediately" button to print ...

Red marking shows the 2 pages of doc ...

Provide me both SP01 status and LPD Status..

Regards

Santosh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you check multifull issueing option in output configuration....then try once

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for the reply but it doesn't work. This option will work if you add an order item to a sales order for which the order confirmation was already sent, you will want to send a changed output to the same customer.

Regards,

SK