Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in ARE 1 printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While creating ARE 1 the BED %age is not coming as well as it is not printing in ARE 1 document but BED value is coming. I have gone through some threads related to this but not getting any clue for this. Kindly help. Please check the below screen shot for your reference.

Regards:

Abhishek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check in Excise Table whether BED percentage is updated or not

Table : J_1IEXCDTL

In the Above table Pass Excise Invoice Number and year with Transaction Type is DLFC and execute and check whether BED percentage is updated or not

I think system is not updated BED percentage ( J_1IEXCDTL - BEDRATE) for that excise Invoice number with corresponding line item

Kindly cross check once again.

5 REPLIES 5

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check in Excise Table whether BED percentage is updated or not

Table : J_1IEXCDTL

In the Above table Pass Excise Invoice Number and year with Transaction Type is DLFC and execute and check whether BED percentage is updated or not

I think system is not updated BED percentage ( J_1IEXCDTL - BEDRATE) for that excise Invoice number with corresponding line item

Kindly cross check once again.

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I checked in J_1IEXCDTL table and it is not updating BEDRATE. Can you please help me out in this situation.

Regards:

Abhishek

0 Kudos

Hi Abishek,

Check with the OSS notes 1014967 & search in service market place it might be because of Patch that you are using. Also check at excise invoice level also whether the values are flowing properly or not.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Check weather you have assigned the JEXP for both value and % in maintain Excise defaults

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My issues is solved. In CIN settings, in Basic Settings-Determination of Excise Duties-Maintaining Excise Defaults, in BED Prec tab a different condition type was maintained. I changed it and maintained as my BED condition type in front of my TAX condition procedure. Now it is working fine and updating the tables as well.

Dear Moderators kindly close this thread.

Regards:

Abhishek