cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While trying to create a third party sales order I am getting the following error

I have checked the account assignment in schedule line CS and it is mentioned as X.I have maintained the GL Account for VAX/VBR and VBY in GBB .

The material is a raw material which is maintained in the inventory as well as used for third party sales and is split valuated and two valuation classes are maintained 1030 for High Sea Sale and 1020 for Import Material.

I also checked in OMWD and the valuation grouping code has been maintained

In GBB I have maintained the following

VAL MODIFIER+GENERAL MODIFIER+VAL.CLASS+GL

0002+VAX+1030+402100

0002+VAY+1030+402100

0002+VBR+1030+402100

Someone please help since the problem is persisting for a long time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you search the forum with the same error text, you will find lot of threads discussed on the same topic where you would get solution also. Not sure, whether you have searched before posting.  Had you searched, you would have got this

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I had maintained the settings and when I got this error I checked in the forum and the settings which was required to be maintained was already there.

Schedule Line-CS

Account Assignment Category -X

Item Category-5

No Movement Type

Maintained the gl in GBB->VAX .

Am I missing out on anything else, if so please can you or someone help me resolve this.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check all the areas mentioned in this note under the tab "Solution"

• Note 83916 - Not possible to determine a consumption account

After doing the necessary config changes, try by creating a new document.  Dont try with the existing document which wont work.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)