cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EM dumps

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

I was getting below enclosed dumps in EM system.Can someone inform how we remove this issue.

Runtime Errors         SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC

ABAP Program           /SAPTRX/SAPLEH_FUNCS

Application Component  SCM-EM-MGR-CON

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

do you know on which database table the duplicate insert occurs? And during which process this happens ( e.g. Post EH or Send Event Message)?

Best regards, Daniel

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

I am unable to find out in which DB table the duplicate insert occurs.If you have any tips kindly share with me.

Since this dump occurs at random hence when we post EH or send EM; there is no way we can find out where and when the dump occurs.Only when we go to ST22 at end of day, we find thousand of entries with such dumps.

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

so if you repost the EH for which a dump occured or resend the event message for which a dump occured, everything works fine? Otherwise you could reproduce the dump like that and set breakpoint to investigate on which database table the duplicate entry occurs.

And if there are thousands per day the waiting time should also not be too long if you simply wait until the next one occurs (with breakpoint set for the related user).

Best regards, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

problem is with the database update. System is trying to insert a duplicate record to a database table, in other words an entry with the same keys already exists in the database. You must inspect the short dump log file to detect the data that is causing this issue.

Regards,

Mustafa

kevin_wilson2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Mustafa,

I think Dipak knows what a dup rec is, he wants to know why?

Check out OSS note 1610630 in order to fix the dump. Followed by this implement basis settings described in OSS note 650280 to fix it permanently.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Kevin

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the response.However the error message application component which I have attached is SCM-EM-MGR-CON while the OSS which you have specified has different application component.