cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to assign "Reported by" field automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have configured the Incident Management for solman 7.1 with SP10. I am using the transaction type YMIN that is a copy of SMIN. I have set the sold to party to 001 client of solman.

Now when I create the message with in solman using "crm_ui/sm_crm" it is assigned to correct team and all works fine  even when I create a message via HELP>Create Support Message it is also assigned to correct team and reported by fileld is also filled automatically.

Now When I create a message from managed/satellite system via HELP>Create Support Message, it comes to Solman and is assigned to Correct Support team on the basis of SAP  components and shows the correct message processor  but the field "Reported By" is not filled automatically nor the Sold to party is assigned. But the system data is fetched up correctly and it includes the system info, user name and tcode and all details.

Help is required in this regard how the auto assignment of "Reported by" could be done up for the managed system.

Thank You,

Syed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Syed,

Please check following discutions

BR,

K.

Message was edited by: Kamil Kubrak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kubrak,

Its not solving my issue.

I am able to create the incident/ Support message from the satellite system But when I want to view it in solman then the Reported by field is not filled automatically, I have to fill it manually. How can I over come this issue.

Thank you,

syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Syed,

Please check if BP user which creates incident has maintained authorization described at below note.

805517 - The notification creator of a support message is not copied

Also check if BP has valid inputs at indentification tab:

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unbale to solve the issue. I have checked the above said snotes but not helping me.

I have checked when the messages are creaed neiher the sold to party is assigned. so any idea how to solv this issue. I have changed the ibas assignment quite a few times.

Thank You,

Syed