cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori - Approval Travel Expenses Workflow Reject

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

we have configured the Approval Travel Exepense into SAP Fiori. We have a question regarding the reject of travel expenses report.

When the user reject, a pop up appear and the user write the reason of reject and click to reject:

So, now the standard Workflow (WS20000040) restart with the decison task reject. All work fine.

The question is: The text written in a pop up where it is saved? Can I intercept this text in a standard workflow?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Lorenzo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lorenzo,

See this link. It may help.

--

Abdul Basha Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

The comments that are saved while REJECT should be saved in the workflow container under a container element named "ACTION_COMMENTS". can you check the workflow log in swi1 Or swi2 and inspect the workflow log?

>>>>>Can I intercept this? the question is what do u want to do with this and what and where do u want to intercept?

if your objective is to show these comments next time on the same work item when it comes to the user's inbox in Fiori then yes you can do it but you would have to enhance the oData service for Travel Expense Approval and then check the workflow container for these user comments. it can be done but depends on what u want to do. technically things are possible

Best regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish, I don't see the container element ACTION_COMMENTS in my workflow, see the image below, where is it?

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , can you help me for this issue?

Thanks a lots.

Regards.

Lorenzo

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is this same issue with ?