cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting "The ASSERT condition was violated" dump when opening a control in GRC PC 10.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Getting "The ASSERT condition was violated" dump when opening a control in GRC PC 10.

Category              ABAP Programming Error                                                     
Runtime Errors        ASSERTION_FAILED                                                           
ABAP Program          CL_GRPC_API_CASE==============CP                                           
Application Component  GRC-SPC 

Path: NWBC > Master Data > Organizations > [Open Organization] > Subprocess Tab > Subprocess Assignment > [Open any Control] - it throws a ABAP dump.

I searched the forum for possible soultion and found one. I also followed the instructions (Kindly check if all the BC sets are activated.Also, check SAP note 1557579 for the BC sets that need to be activated twice.) as mentioned by the member. I have activated all the PC and the shared BC sets. But it did not solve the problem.

Any other view on this issue will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Som

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check thread ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

That was the first thing I did and I also followed the suggestions made. But it did not solve my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somshubhra pai  & Alexandro,

I am sure by now you would have already got solution for this issue, can you please share.I am stuck at same place even after activation the BC as mentioned in the SAP note twice but no luck.

Help is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Asheesh,

Please ensure that all the nodes are green under the path: SPRO >> GRC >> Process Control >> Cases >> Check Customizing for Case Management.

If it is not then follow the instrcuitons mentioned in the Help file beside the link.

My problem was resolved by this step.

Thanks

Som

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somshubhra,

I think what ever you suggested is the solution. But to fix it I am bale to get the link you are suggesting.

Cay you please help me with the more detail.

Kind Regards

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Som,

I also saw a note 1526732 - Transfer client-specific Customizing. Is that something your were reffering from Help.

Kind Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Som,

My issue is still not solved. Can you please share some more information about how you fixed it.

The note that i have provided earlier ask to cmpare the case management field with Client 000 which i cannot do as i dont have access to client 000.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Ashish