cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event 1035

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the purpose of event 1035, re prioritizing work-items, when in fact this field is not even available to the agents in the ICWC in CRM?

regards,

M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Event 1035 is executed when the manager maintains the worklist via FPWLM.  It is also called when agent accesses item in ICWC to check if it has already been paid and if it should not be worked any more.  The processing via FPWLM enables the manager to re-rank the items based on current statuses vs those processed during creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thats what I mean, even if the manager reranks by having a logic in the event. This is never reflected on the list of the agents, is it meant only for the manager to reassign or escalate a work item if required?

Thanks!

M

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Mario:

the ranking should be reflected in the sequence by which the new items are given to the agents after this re-ranking.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill, then is this useful only for the workitems that havent been released to the agents yet?

M.

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I dont agree.  It is called whenever a manager accesses a worklist, released or not.  Even released worklists can be resorted.  I cannot give you the use case - but it is possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill, do you know if this event is called in any other point besides FPWLM?

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Nowhere else that i am aware of

Answers (0)