Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a tms issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts,

this is rahul , Iam facing a problem in tms

1) I have send a request with no DREK904242 from client 008 to client 009 in development system through T_CODE SCC1 and it is been copied ,and it is showing as released request, but I want to transport the same request from devlopment server to the quality server .

if it is possible to do ,then please experts help me in transporting the request so that i can solve the problem.it is very much required and it is very urgent too

hoping for the reply

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

( 1) If u release a request its show in cofile & data file.if request is cofile & data file You go STMS -> import Overview-> double click on sid ->Import Queue Then Extra->Other Request-----> Add Request Then You enter request number and add the request in import queue.Now you import request click truck icon

OR

(2) you create or define route and request is show on import queue then u import the request clicking on trunk icon

Thanks & Regards

Pankaj Kumar

former_member912992
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Make sure there is a destination system when you create a transport request. If it is a local request, cofile and data will not be created and you can not import the request to another server.

Please use SE10 or SE09 to create transport of copies and include objects from the old transport that you created before. The destination system must be defined. The release the transport request.

Regards

Agoes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

when you use SCC1, it's an "internal" request, and it don't create the data & cofile files.

To transport it to another system, you must create a new request containing the same objects.

Best Regards,

JC Llanes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts ,

it was a really helpfull solution from you,

thanks for the solution and it really solved my problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

If you are happy with answers award points and close the thread.

Best Regards,

JC Llanes.