Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Invoice Posting untill PGI is done

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have below requirement from client:

We need to allow to create Invoice before PGI which is possible by standard copy control settings. Now the problem is that the client want the Invoice to be posted to Accounts only after PGI for the Delivery is completed.

To explain in detail, we will create Sales Invoice after creating Delivery (but before PGI). The Invoice will be blocked for posting & we have batch jobs that periodically posts open Invoices to Accounts. The requirement here is stop posting of such Invoice to Accounts for which is PGI (of Delivery) is not yet done.

Is anyone aware of SAP standard settings to achieve this?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through standard, it is not possible Jignesh.  You have to try with  USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP in the program RV60AFZC where you have to validate the field WBSTK from VBUK which should be "C" when the batch job runs to post to FI

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh Mehta Sir

i want to know This Tosk is completed if so yes plz share Your valuble knowledge here

Thanks a lot ...

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear 

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jigneshji,

Your question will inspire so many people like me.

I think you asked this question to help the people like me

By seeing your posts in SCN and Your expertise in SCN-i am 100% sure that you know the answer before asking here(sorry just joking--But i like your openness by forgetting the Entire experience of yours in SCN-Shows your simple nature)

But thank you for asking such type of queries which can make people to learn something new, including me.Any way -your posts in SCN helped me a lot in many instances for my current project.

Pl Keep posting.

Phanikumar

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try also with an implicit enhancement (if you are in ECC 6.0) in FM 'RV_ACCOUNTING_DOCUMENT_CREATE' (see also Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting). Set a condition in the end and trigger an error message.

Check VFX3 works when conditions (PGI done) is ok.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned by Lakshmipathi, you need to use user exit to validate the status of the goods issue. I don't see any standard functionality for this.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can also try with Function Module SD_INVOICE_RELEASE_TO_ACCOUNT in case, the above exit is not meeting the requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi