Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slovakian characters in smartforms

former_member186783
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'd like to use Slovakian characters in my smartforms like Č/č. Everything works fine, if I edit the smartform in SK language. But if I create a form in EN language, and try to write Č/č characters I get É/é characters.

I read the topic in SCN, but every post talks about the printing. In my case the problem is before the printing, the smartform itself has wrong characters.

The system is an Unicode system (SCP_GET_CODEPAGE_KIND returns 'U2L')

Is it posible to get correct Slovakian characters evenon an English form? If yes then how?

Please help

Thanks & Kind regards

Nándor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186783
Participant
0 Kudos

It seems there is no other way then create to forms, both in SK language

Closing the thread.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nandor,

Ever thought about the different way. Develop your form in SK-language and let the english letters show up there. Rud, but I'm pretty sure it will work in that way

Regards

Florian

former_member186783
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Yes. It will work in that way. My only problem is that this form has to be printed in SK and EN languages as well. This means I have to create two smartforms (Z****_EN and Z***_SK ) both in SK language. This solution will double the maintenance costs, because in the future, if there is any change in the form, I have to do it twice

Bye

Nándor

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can copy your form into a backup and try to delete the EN-Version, so it should be no double-cost. Could be a try.

~Florian