cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Open/WIP Projects/Network Orders/WBSes using program PSARCHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have multiple open or WIP projects/Network orders. Program PSARCHP1 is used for this purpose. Can anybody suggest how to delete all these projects/networks that are open/WIP.

Regards,

Rakesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

For deletion, you can think of using Archiving tool in Project system.

It is the tool for archiving and deleting data from SAP. Using archiving object PS_PROJECT, you can archive and delete PS operative data.

Refer SAP notes 573077,497986

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

we can delete the project manually.

Fist check how many projects needs to be delete. we can see the all the project in table PROJ for WBS table PRPS.

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raman, however we want to set deletion at every level of the project along with all the related network orders. Also, as i understand this program sets the deletion indicator in all the required tables/screens. We need to archive all these projects and related Network/WBS without leaving a trace anywhere in the system.

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it's not possible to remove for the data base in sap. However you can delete the records for the tables which is not suggetable. which server do you want to do this??

if developement yes you can delete the table records.

As per my experiance we should not delete the table records because it's linked many tables and diff modules in sap.

I hope it's help ful.

give the points.

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to do it for all the systems - Dev, Qua, Prod. I believe program PSARCHP1 archives every related data for a closed project. I want the same here in my case.

Thanks,

RK