cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUM error JAVA stack wrong state of Stack XML

Former Member
0 Kudos

According the SUM part of JAVA in phase Configuration "show validation results" I get an error.

According to the error the system has a higher level than the one in the stack xml file. But when I generated a new stack XML and used that it still runs in the same error.

I cannot skip nor continue as in this phase it comes that I need to provide a password given by SAP to be able to go on with the update.

message is:

Validation of deployment queue completed with error: The stack does not match the system. Probably the system was changed after the stack was generated. Synchronize the system with SAP Solution Manager and then generate a new stack. Software component sap.com/BI-BASE-B with version 7.30.10.20 is found on the system but in the stack it is listed with version 7.30.9.40. Software component sap.com/BI-BASE-S with version 7.30.10.20 is found on the system but in the stack it is listed with version 7.30.9.40. Software component sap.com/BI-IBC with version 7.30.10.20 is found on the system but in the stack it is listed with version 7.30.9.40. There are 2 more error messages. See them all in /oracle/CBO/SUM/sdt/log/SUM/CHECK-QUEUE_03.LOG.

I created a stack file for stack 11

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

stackfile 11, found out that according to the LMDB it is indeed on 9 but the system state is on 10.

so it seems that the sync between the system and the solution manager is not correct since November 2013

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

First triggered the data from java system to SLD.

and then resync the content from SLD toLMDB.

Hopefully it works.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also to @Ashutosh's point, verify your SLD information, a co-worker of mine recently found an issue with jvm versions not reporting to SLD correctly which was preventing stack generation in SolMan.

If the SLD is incorrect, you need to resolve this before dealing with mopz.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

indeed it seemed the SLD replication was not correct and needed to be restored so it would work. Afterwards it gave the good stack info on LMDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you mentioned the stack you generated is not correct. The installed version is higher than the version in your stack file. Have you selected the source stack as 10 or blank/initial?