cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build from tow messages one message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have two inbound interface, which called from the client via SAP PI.

The receiver systems are connected with SAP PI via RFC Adapters.

The Servlet send a Request (Personal ID) to the PI Server, this forwards it to the Inbound 1 and Inbound2, the inbound1 send as response the first name of the requested personal id and his last name and the inbound 2 send the mobile number.

The SAP PI Server should build from the both received messages one message that contains first name, last name and mobile name.

Can somebody help me to implement this requirement?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

's suggestion would work. Another solution is this: Build a third inbound interface at receiver (ABAP proxy is preferred) that calls the two rfc's. The reason for this is that you would only make a call to the receiving system once and the message would only pass one stack instead of two (if using dual-stack) at receiver side.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Tahnks Mark, i want do the mapping only on the mapping programm(SAP PI). Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for the quick response, if i test this example (see screen), it run well but the problem i cannot got via outbound interface a message that contains the message1 and massage2.

Do you know how can I got?

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

It would work on the test tab but at runtime will not. I think what you are trying to do is to split a synchronous message which is not possible unless you use BPM. Use 's approach, do not use multi-mapping. What he mentioned was:

1. Go with a normal SOAP to RFC scenario (1st RFC would be okay)

2. In the response mapping, use an RFC lookup for the 2nd RFC.

This way, you could retrieve the infos needed without using BPM.

Regards,

Mark

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

If i understand you right you need to get the response of two different RFCs. You can use a RFC lookup at mapping level. You can construct you scenario like ???-RFC but at mapping level in the response you can call the second RFC. You have an example in this document:

Also, you have the option to use a ccBPM but in this case you can avoid it.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vila,

many thanks for the quick response and the link. if i test this example (see screen), it run well but the problem i cannot got via outbound interface a message that contains the message1 and massage2.

Do you  know how can I got?

Regards