Did you mean: 

STO error

srinivaskurma
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI

below is the error i am facing when creating  outbound delivery for the sto

Error Log for coll. run 0000000106

47000000019 000010 Shipping for sales org. 1010 dist. chan. 99 from plant 1100 is not possible

47000000019 000010 Delivery from plant 1100 for material M-18 is not possible

Material master is created in both plants and extended to required sales areas and also all the tabs (sales org 1 and 2) are updated with required values.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Please check in ME23n for your STO PO whether Shipping tab is coming or not, i think in your case it is not being displayed if so please maintain the below configuration.

Define shipping data for plants

SPRO- Material management-Purchasing-Purchase order-set up stock transport order-goto supplying sales area and assign supplying sales area. similarly goto receiving plant and assign the receiving customer which was created in supplying sales area.

Even after maintain the above config still if you are receiving the same error, please go through the below documents iand compare with your configuration.

thanks,

Srinu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vijay_padmaraja
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Kurma,

Can you please provide more details?

1. What about the stock for the material in the relevant storage location?

2. Have you confirmed if you have assigned the delivery plant (DWERK) to the relevant Sales Area &

Distribution Channel at SPRO => Assignment => S&D?

3. Also did you check if you have mentioned the delivery plant (DWERK) in the material master for the material under the Sales Organisation 1 tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please ensure the customer, vendor and material masters are extended to both sales orgs.

Thanks,

Kumar