cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file picking fro source but not coming to target.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frds,

i did one FCC to file interface using FCC file picking from Source but its not coming to target and am not able see that msg in moni ,

CC Sender working fine please help on this.

Regards,

Rajendar K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I might be wrong but can you please check that target share location have full access to SAPService<SID> and <sid>adm account?

-Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My Issue resolved ...the client place wrong file in FTP server ..

thanQ all..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendar,

Check simple basics also once, File sender channel configuration, File name, directory details.

If all are correct, check queues, whether its stucked in queues.

If everything is fine, still you are not getting file to prod target, ask sender team to place the file in quality system and analyze the problem.

Thanks & Regards,

A.Neelima.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.....

I am also facing same issue ...

My interface working fine while i am using NFS in Seder file CC...after that i am configured sender CC as FTP that time Sender CC process the file successfully and crated messageid also, but the massegeid doesn't contains any data and i am not getting any message in Adapter moni itself

(pi server java stack only).

rajender ur's issue is solved ,if resolved pls ,replay what u done .

Pls replay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sampath,

In my Case I did the Sender FCC changes after its working fine, let us know what is is FCC parameters and your used and what is your Required.

check the FCC Parameters what you did.

once add the below parameter to Your FCC

ignoreRecordsetName   :   true

Regards,

Rajendar K  

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sampath,

When sender File channel finds anything matching in the file location,it creates a message id whether the file or FCC configuration is proper or not.

"Doesn't contain any data" --- do you mean to say it is showing no message selected or blank data?

If you are getting blank data,check the status(mostly it will be in delivering status) of the message and also the message log.

Cross check the FCC parameters.

You may test the ftp scenario with a very simple format to check whether the access to ftp is proper.Sometimes issue may occur if PI doesn't have write access to the FTP location.

Suman

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you using standard scenario or ICO.

If your using normal scenario check the queues in SMQ2.

Maybe messages will be stuck @ queue

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendar,

CC Sender working fine please help on this.

Have you checked the communication channel monitoring?, have you tried to check in that monitor your receiver channel?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In rwb-->Message monitoring -->adapter engine -->Check whether fcc is done properly or not?

Are you using AAE ? If yes then it wont come to SXMB_MONI or Integration engine .

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venkat,

thnks for ur reply am using 7.31 dual stack.

Regards,

Rajendar K

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you check sender channel? this channel log can provide your enough information.

Regards,

Muni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

>>Are you using AAE ? If yes then it wont come to SXMB_MONI or Integration engine .

Sorry .What I'm trying to say is if you are using ICO (Integrated configuration) in ID rather than normal classical configuration then message wont come to Integration engine (SXMB_MONI).

As above said check in  message monitoring check whether file picked successfully and FCC was done properly.

If there is no log ,then there is a possibility that any of your PI machine might configured with same sender FTP details and picked by that system.Check for same configs in other PI environments.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

open rwb-->monitoring-->message overview-->select adapter engine (database overview)-->Check for your message.