cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation posted in SAP not replicated to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are having Extended Classic Scenario here. For a PO created in SRM, user has posted goods receipt in back end system(R/3) in the month of december 2013 but yet system has not replicated that as a confirmation in SRM. I ran BBP_GET_STATUS_2 where it shows "1 shopping cart item has been excluded ( due to ext.po status)", but sytem replciates successfully for other PO's. I ran Clean_ReqReq_up also, but no use.

What may be the reason? please clarify.

Regards,

Prasath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Please check the status of PO if the GR is posted without any errors. If it has posted successfully, then run BBP_GET_STATUS_2 with only this shopping cart detail. If it has not replicated again. please check the error messages in RZ20 as it could also be related to posting periods or other errors.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Bash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bash,

Thanks for your reply. GR has been posted correctly in back end system. I ran BBP_GET_STATUS_2 as i said earlier in my query and got the same result as in query above. I hope checking RZ20 is only for SRM to R/3 and not for R/3 to SRM docuements.

Regards,

Prasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasath,

Please check SLG1, application log. I guess it would be recorded in that.

Regards

Bash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bash,

The issue is resolved. Solution is due to some reason BE_LOG _Logical back end system) is not filled in BBP_PD. we have run FM BBP_PD__PO_Transfer to update that and later we ran BBP_NOTIFY_FOLLOWON_DOCUMENT FM to update the confirmation and invoice for PO.

Regards,

Prasath

Answers (0)