cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while installing SDK Component

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I'm Trying to Install an SDK component from archive file into DS. I Follow the "Developer Guide: Design Studio SDK" and receiving the fallowing error:

Failed to discover all connectors.

RepositoryDiscoveryStrategy failed with an error

Failed to process repository contents

No repository found at jar:***

Does any one know how to solve this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

max_rosn
Participant

Hi Amit,

The file which you are trying to import to Design Studio should be of .zip-format.

According to the error message it seems like you are trying to import a .jar-file?

Edit:

It might be so that Eclipse has unpacked your plugin. If so, simply mark the files/folders related to your plugin and create a zip-file from those. You can now import your plugin in DS through this zip-file.

Br

Max Rosén

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Thanks for the replay.

I found the problem.. the folder was a zip-file, but two files where missing in it - Artifact and content (both JAR). the cause for this was that in the Export - Option tab ,the bullet "Generate p2 repository" was unselected. when I selected it the Installing worked fine.

manjula_muniveerappa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I am gettign the same issue, even though i have selected Option tab ,the bullet "Generate p2 repository" but still getting the same error.

Any thoughts.

Thanks,

Manju

No repository found at jar:file:/C:/sampleext/p66SampleExension1.zip!/.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Even Iam getting the same issue .

No repository found

Please helpme out

Regards

sushma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Where did you get Export - Option tab ,the bullet "Generate p2 repository?

Stuck up here.. Appreciate some help.

Thanks

Krishanu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Where do you find "generate p2 repository" . I am using Design studio 1.3 and when i install extension i am also getting the same issue

Regards

Mathivanan

Karol-K
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as I install my package frequently.. I have seen such issues. this is also happening when you install the SDK  components twice. Then a simple restart of design studio is solving the issue and you can install / update again.

also, sometimes after the automatic-restart after installation the script methods are not available. in such case, just restart design studio again manually.

Those issues are somewhere in the framework of eclispe.

Regards, Karol