SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proration in billing

0 Kudos

The new rate (Surcharge 2013) setup in Rate Determination effective (From 01-Apr-2014), I have to made effective date 01-Apr-2014 for auditing purpose, the price operand’s access setup (end of billing period)

Bill doc- billing period from 3/14/2014 to 4/2/2014 gas usage 20 CCF, Quantity pro-rated for two days and the rate applied to 3 CCF instead of 20 CCF. I need the rate to apply on the 20 CCF, how I can prevent pro-ration of quantity. Please show me what variant and operands and their controls I should use

Thanks,

Osman

Message was edited by: William Eastman

2 REPLIES 2

thomas_allmeroth
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Osman;

I would take a look in the configuration for Rate Structure - Define Operands. For each operand, SAP allows 7 different methods "Access control for operands". There is a pretty exhausting F1 help w/ examples. I looked for the operand QUANT of Operand Cat. QUANT.

This operand cat. is used in multiple rates - one of that should fit your requirements

Hope this helps, Tom

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

In Operand Access use End Billing period in quantity operand.

Regards,

Sai Vishnu.