cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to provide visualization parameters to the user?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm working on a heatmap that is able to cluster the content based on some clustering algorithms. The clustering should be configurable by the user, in a sense that the user can select clustering threshold and clustering algorithm. In a perfect world, the user would have the chance to set certain visualization parameters (e.g. via radio button, dropdown, ...) when he is putting together the chart with dimensions and measures. Do you have an idea how I might be able to do this in SAP Lumira? Any example you know of?

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Gerardo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

To add to Tammy's answer, you might want to check the possibility to build a custom visualization. There are some great posts on this community that explain and demonstrate how to do this (for instance this one http://scn.sap.com/community/lumira/blog/2014/02/25/lets-make-movies--a-lumira-visualization-extensi...)

The official documentation can be found here in the development section of web page: SAP Lumira – SAP Help Portal Page

There is also a webinar tomorrow on Lumira SDK examples.

Best regards,

Antoine

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I haven't tried this with the most recent version of Predictive Analysis but it seems that tool may be a better fit for this than Lumira:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tammy, thanks for the quick response and pointing me at the predictive analysis tool.

The tool looks great and I would like to try it out. Is it a Lumira plugin? Do you know if there is an an SDK for this tool as well?

Gerardo

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a sold as a separate product from Lumira but they share a code line

Check out the space here on SCN