cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Unit Building rule isn't used when FWO is automatically created via PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

a freight unit building rule is created and attached to the forwarding order configuration , When forwarding order is created manually , Freight unit building rule is picked up automatically , and freight units are created based on such definition.

When Forwarding order is created via PI , the freight unit building rule isn't picked , I need it to be picked in all cases.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yehia,

Have you tried creating the order through PI with the exact same data that you manually created the order?

What about if you go to the order that was created by PI and change something like the buyers reference and save it? Is the FU created then? (Note: I picked buyers reference here because it is not relevent to FUB and changing it will allow you to resave the document).

FU building wont happen if there is missing data that is required for FUB. This includes items with weights, locations, etc.

Devin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can check your condition /SCMTMS/FWO_TYPE and check, which  type FWO was generated by PI. If you have more than 1 type.

Maybe you FUBR was assigned in FWO type 2 and PI creates FWO type 1 (Standard selection).

Could you check this?

Best regards,

Vicente Picard

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

Thanks for your answers,

Basically i checked all your suggestions , the freight unit is created in all cases via PI or FWO order directly , But in the cases of PI it picks another freight unit building rule rather that in the configuration of the FWO, whereas the flag of automatically creating FWO is checked and the correct FWO is created even if proceed through PI as its the defualt type.

i think conditions can help , i am trying and will get back to you all.

Thanks,

Yehia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nassar,

Freight unit creation through Freight Unit buidling rule is dependent on Forwarding order and it not dependant on how the forwarding order is created ( Whether from PI or not)

However check in customization if the Forwarding order which you have used has the option "Build Freight units" selected or not.

Check if this has been maintained.

Thanks,

Ajay Kaushik YGR