cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_HANAIMP131 - HA350 Data Provisioning - How do you learn yours?

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am booked to take the C_HANAIMP131 in a month's time.  For preparation:

• HA100E (Hana Introduction)
  • HA300E (Hana Implementation and Modelling)
  • HA350E (Data Provisioning)
  • Continuous AWS Hana Developer SPS07.

I must admit to difficulty in absorbing the content of HA350E Data Provisioning.  Endless configuration detail that brings tears to my eyes.  I'm more a hands-on kind of learner so topics like information modelling and security I can play with on my AWS instance is fine.  I don't have access to any BW/BI/SLT servers so hands-on practice to data provisioning covered in HA350E is unavailable?

I have been read-repeating the HA350E course content plus repeat of the self-assessment.  I will also watch some relevant SAP Hana Academy videos.  I had intended to disregard some of the minutiae in the course and focus on higher-level overviews of each option, however some of the self-assessment questions really are micro in detail.

I would really welcome insight and advice from both those who have passed AND failed C_HANAIMP131 - how did you find the data provisioning, did you have access to BW/BI/SLT for practice, and if not how did you prepare?

Many thanks.

P.S. Roll on the day when there is a specific developer path for associate certification, including topics like odata, xsjs and development artifacts in general, and some (but less) data provisioning.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even i am planning for C_HANAIMP141.(i believe this is an upgrade of C_HANAIMP131)

What is difference in C_HANATEC131 ?

All suggestions welcome.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone have HA350 document and would like to share?

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

Did you finish the exams? How did it go? Some suggestions? currently I am also n the same situation as you with HA350 and my biggest problem is that I live in a country where there is no SAP Academy at all so for me it is only ELearning option...

NOTE: For the ones still going on with the courses this might come handy, You can download some Archived Content as well Exercise materials here.

Thanks,

Hemang.

sreenadh_mv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

Did you take the exam? if yes please share your experience about that. Even I am planning to attempt C_HANAIMP141, but not sure how well I can do that. By the way why didnt you try C_HANAIMP141 instead of C_HANAIMP131? any reason behind this?

/sree.

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

Exam just over a week away, had it booked a few months ago before C_HANAIMP141 became available (and still C_HANAIMP141 not available in my locale, would have to travel internationally).  I'll take 131 and fingers crossed pass, otherwise of course take 141 next time if necessary.

sreenadh_mv
Explorer
0 Kudos

ahaa..fine!! All the best!! and

I am quite sure you can make it so congrats in Advance!!

/sree.

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, but not so fast, no extra pressure required! Let's wait and see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jon,

Did you manage to arrange HA350E doc?

Aviji

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avijit,

I accessed the HA350E documentation as I have a customer subscription to the learning hub. If you dont have practical experience of the data provisioning options I think it would be a struggle to have success on this part of the exam without the course material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

I have BI/BO/BODS server access. So it wont be an issue for to get an hands on experience. But I am finding bit hard to arrange that HA350 course material.

Thanks

Avijit

Message was edited by: Laure Cetin Please do not request copyrighted material per e-mail or on SCN.

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avijit, bearing in mind I have not yet taken the exam myself please feel free to ask here within the post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

I was just wondering if its possible for you to share HA350 material with me!!. If you need any help on getting a server access, I can certainly manage that for you.

Would appreciate your help!

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm sorry Avijit that would be copyright infringement of SAP materials.  Perhaps you could look at your company sponsoring you for the cost of HA350E via learning hub?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No worries Jon.. Appreciate your concern. I did try that. But its taking bit longer than expected.And i have just two more weeks left.

thanks anyways!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

I am planning to take the C_HANAIMP141 . I dont have HA350. Is it mandatory ? I dont have HA350 as of now . How can I get it . if we can not get it please let us know is there any alternative for this /

Thanks and Regards,

prathap.

Message was edited by: Prathap doradla

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.