Successfully Use of BI-IP Planning Function in BPC 10.0 NW
I have sucessfully executed BI-IP Planning Function using BPC NW 10.0 Info Provider. I have created BPC Input Scedule and executed BI-IP Planning Function and for Business logic,
Here are the steps.
1. Create BPC Cube
2. Create Input Schedule & Enter Data.
3. Goto RSPlan & Create Aggregation Level on BPC Cube
4 Create Filter.
5. Create Planning Function FOX Formula (as per ur scenario) to build your busuiness logic (It can handle very complex logic as well)
6. Create Planning Sequence
7. Create Process Chain and assign Planning Sequence.
8. Go to BPC Env & Create Data Manager Package & Assign Process Chain
Data Will be processed sucessfully.
Using BI-IP Planning Functions is alternate to using script logic & BADI.
The consultants who are good in BI-IP functionlty can successfully build their complex logic in Planning Function and satisfy BPC clients.
Pl. post for any support in integrating BI-IP into BPC 10.0.
Note: Lot of consultants who are in BI-IP may not have idea that they can use their expertise in BPC as well and i want inform that it is
easy to get into BPC for them mainly into Planning,