cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in LMDB with product system assignment for SAP BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  All

We are planning for  upgrading our Netweaver 7.01  to Netweaver7.4    for our  BW system. In LMDB , for the software component SAP_BS_FOUNDATION 701 we are not able to assign it to any product instance. The  LMDB verification check gives warning  "Some software component versions are not covered by product instances".

As per the note1326576 , if i add   product instance for EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 / NW7.01 , ABAP Technology for ERP4 , i am able to list all the software components including SAP_BS_FOUNDATION 701. But then  the landscape verification check fails as with error cannot recognize the product instance.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

VN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I was able to fix the issue with SAP's help . Sharing the info !!

I had to assign SAP SEM 6.0 and EHP4 for SAP SEM 6.0  to the product instance to cover the missing components .

In my case  the  the SEM-BW and FINBASIS  is in 600 release. So I had to add both  SAP SEM 6.0 to cover  SEM-BW 600 ,FINBASIS 600 and  EHP4 for SAP SEM 6.0 for covering the  SAP_BS_FOUNDATION 701 component .  Though the verification check fails I am able to proceed with MOPZ .

Thanks & Regards

VN

Answers (0)