Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deal with 16 X 16 matrix in smartform

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I've a requirement where on TEXT FIELD I need to display 16 X 16 values. For example here is my matrix

Header 1Header 2Header 3Header 4Header 5Header 6Header 7Header 8Header 9Header 10Header 11Header 12Header 13Header 14Header 15Header 16
DGCOSECQSDLSPUSPHCOLTPYDECMULRDLBYOBYDACCRPUSIG
XX
XX
XX

XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX

Above I've only show 1 possibility where DG can have value with any other column. Now you can think off the same for COS, ECQ and so on. Then as next step any two can have values let say DG and COS and any other can have value and then three can have value and so on. 

When I tried to add conditions for all 16 X 16 possibilities then at some point of time I get short dump and here is the description.

A jump distance is too large and cannot be generated.

A control structure or a routine with "CHECK" or "EXIT" contains

too many ABAP statements.

Can somebody please help me to find a solution of this requirement.

Many thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

More details. So here is how I've my smartform looks like.

Service cell has a bunch of text objects to display details and TOTAL_V cell has so many text objects which hold total values to display and here is the output of the form.

So based on my form and output what change I should make to achieve 16 * 16 matrix on 'Service and Total column'.

Many thanks in advance.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zero,

on a reason I do not understand my reply is gone.. Ok, so as mentioned before, you can face this problem by just adding in your tableoutput a loop. MAybe the external link was the problem, so if you face a problem by using it, just let me know, so I can add some screens on Monday.

Regards

Florian

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

Many thanks Florian for your suggestion and help. I'm able to resolve the issue by using nested loop instead of using conditions .

Answers (0)