Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit check when change quantity in DN instead of saving

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

Experts

We are using credit check for prevent our customer from exceeding the limitation. Now we have set credit check at creating so and DN. However the quantity in DN might be different from SO, so we hope the sap could pop up the message box once changing quantity lead to exceed the credit limitation instead of saving the DN. how could I achieve this?

Thanks!

T.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Now we have set credit check at creating so and DN.

For one customer you can prevent either at order level, delivery or PGI level depends upon the risk category of the customer.

However the quantity in DN might be different from SO, so we hope the sap could pop up the message box once changing quantity lead to exceed the credit limitation instead of saving the DN

Once the sales order is released from the credit block at sales order level once again system will not block at delivery or PGI level, so there is no effect even though qty is differ from order to delivery.

thanks,

Srinu.

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu

I want the pop up message box comes out once the quantity exceeds the limiation due to credit check instead of saving the DN. Now the pop up box will only show up when I clicked the saving button in VL02N. likewise in so level, the warning box shows up once the target quantity exceeds.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OVA8 you can put B or D  in the field "Reaction" against the Static credit check so that system will not allow to save the DN.

thanks,

Srinu.

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Srinu

I think u get my question in the wrong side. I want sap shoot me the message box as soon as the credit limit exceeds due to quantity change before saving the delivery note.Such as in so, when i enter target quantity, system will pop up message if the credit check not pass. not when I click the saving button.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean

sales order created for 100 qty

and in delivery qty created for 50 qty

so when ever there is difference qty between order and delivery system should pop up the either warning or error message at the time of creating DN in VL01N ?

If the above is wrong please explain with example or provide some more details with OVA8 settings also

thanks,

Srinu.

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Peng Tang,

Let check config below:

• Credit limit check for delivery types: choose Delivery credit group = 01 (Sales order)
  • Define Automatic Credit Control: tick Check Item

Result as you request

Manh Tuan