cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enroll ios 7.1 devices in Afaria 7 with HF applied via SSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Afaria was working fine up to ios 7.0.6.  With the release of ios 7.1 I am now not able to enroll devices.

I have applied the hot fix but it still does not work.

Prior to ios 7.1 I would open Safari and go to the SSP page, login to the domain using windows credentials and password then click the enroll button.

The process would install Afaria, process the enrollment and download the policies, etc.

Now after login the SSP states that you must install Afaria first, then activate the enrollment code.  So after installing Afaria, I click on the link to activate the enrollment code which launches afaria with the code prepopulated, after I tap ok, I get an enrollment failed message.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Even after applying the hotfix3 if you are facing an error for ios 7.1 devices then I request you to clear your TMG cache/Load Balancer cache , same as we did when we had this issue and later they made a KBA for this issue.

Link for which is given below:

1990410 - One click enrollment not working on iOS 7.1 devices using EUSSP - Afaria

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had similar issues on a case where we had authentication enabled for the enrolment portal.

Disabling the authentication seem to have solved this for me.

If that works for you as well this might just be another bug.

I've not really done any more testing since I'm not using authentication anyway at the moment.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solution in this thread helps you,

Midhun VP