Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Determination: Check which condition was executed

rahul_mb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am an ABAP consultant and I am trying to find an information on material determination.

There are different condition tables maintained for material determination. Based on the item details the material determination logic also changes. For example say there are two different conditions viz., 100 and 200. Now a sales order is created. And I want to check which condition (100 or 200) was met, while doing the material determination for the sales order. How can I find in sales order display (VA03) which condition was exceuted for the sales order items.

Regards,

Rahul MB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VA02 or VA03, input that sale order reference and execute.  Select the line item you want to check and go to condition tab.  There at the bottom screen, you can see a tab 'Analysis'.  Click on that so that system will show a screen where again you select the condition type which you want to check.  If there are multiple tables for a condition record and if you maintain one of those, that combination will be with green icon.

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_mb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the quick reply. But I am still confused. Are you referring to the pricing conditions? Actually I am referring to the material determination conditions. Please find the screehshot of the condition type below:

I couldn't find this condition type in the analysis tab of the conditions tab for the line item. Please advice if I am going wrong.

Regards,

Rahul MB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Unlike Pricing you cannot do the analysis in VA03.

requiste of activating the Material Determination Analysis.

To activate/Deactivate this goto Environment -> Analysis -> Material determination -> On/Off in the Header and Overview Screen before entering the items.

It will contain information about:

whether a Condition Record was found.

Whether accesses were carried out, if so, which ones

why a material was substitued

Regards,

Rianka