cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EUP Personalizaion - Delete/Lock/Unlock account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have followed a couple of links herein over EUP personalization, but didn't find the solutions on one scenario:

If I am going to raise the request for Delete/Lock/Unlock account then there is no need to have the tabs: Risk violation and custom tabs as enabled. So, is there any way to make these tabs disabled/invisible.

Would appreciate quick and positive response.

Thanks,

Ameet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

You can take the inputs from the below link.
http://scn.sap.com/community/grc/blog/2014/02/01/access-control-10-arm-risk-analysis-report-type-is-...

Or else you can directly hide the unnecessary tabs for that particular account.

Regards,

Neeraj Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neeraj,

I doubt if you understood my question.

My concern is with restricting the tabs: Risk analysis and Custom tabs while raising the request for Delete..lock..unlock account.

I am aware of the procedures to follow through for making risk-analysis-criteria as visible/non-editable or so.. But that is not which I need to get clarifications on.

I tried to make the template based request where I don't find any option to make the tabs (risk analysis and custom) to make invisible once you are raising request for delete/lock/unlock account. As these tabs are irrelevant for such request types.

Hope this is clear to you now!!

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antti,

Good question.

All tabs should be controlled at configuration level,unfortunately we dont have this option.

SAP needs to check this.

Thanks

Mohan