Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating Alert Message XML file and placing it in Queue

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I want the alert mechanism to generate the Alert file in XML format and it should be placed in the Queue it is the requirement of the client and it should be done without the help of the BPM can any one suggest me is this scenario can be done and if it can be done then please suggest me how can we do it.I have also refereed http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/10/23/customize-e-mail-body-and-subject... this link of customized alert mail but i want that attached file of email to be placed in the Queue and also without using BPM.

I am also thinking is it possible to combine multiple interfaces without using BPM.

Please help me in this issue thanks very much in advance.

Regards,

Avinash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash - I don't think you need to develop two interfaces.

You can make use of the soap look up function to call the web service and fetch the alerts for the consumer.

map the soap lookup response to target structure and send it your target system queue.

file(with alert consumer list) - PI(soap look up) - target system

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

One option is genrate customize alert as per blog, pick the alert email from mail box and place in the desired queue with another interface.

So you have two flow

1. customize alert interface to create customize alert and send the message to mail box
  2. Pick the alert from mail box and place in the queue

regards,

Harish