cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object (Materials) in status running in R3AM1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our SRM system is connected backend ECC system. In ECC we have 2 company codes and for each company code new materials were created with new Material Groups.

In ECC:

We have maintained following tables correctly for Middleware replication - CRMCONSUM, CRMSUBTAB, CRMRFCPAR  and CRMPAROLTP,

In SMOEAC, have defined source sites for the backend systems,

RFC connectin is also working fine.

We are now doing "Request Load" for these newly created material groups and materials as one time Request Load, I have Defined the Request load settings by creating Request object name with Material numbers range in the filter setting, and started Request Load in SRM,

But that did not work, So I used R3AS T-Code and downloaded DNL_CUST_PROD1 and Materials,

In COMM_HIERARCHY I can see my newly created Material Groups being replicated, But I do not see my Materials in COMMPR01.

All my Queues are fine, I do not see my materials blocked in SMQ1 in ECC and SMQ2 in SRM, But when I checked R3AM1, I see Object in status running.

It is working fine in dev system but the QA system is having this issue.

We are on SRM 7.02 with ECC 6.4

Any pointer will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check smq1 and smq2

Maybe it is stuck there.

Regards,

Hayashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Please check to see that the material you have created has excluded from the product category or any other filter exist in tcode R3AC1 under "Filter settings"

Also check that the BDoc have created for the material with that transfer timeline or not in tcode SMW01 and check if there any errors exist?

Regards

Sarav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

We are also facing same issue in our system. Any solution for this?

And How to restart Delta download of newly created materials, After clearing any Sysfails in Queues. If we start loading MATERIALS Object by Using R3AS, system will replicates all the materials from beginning. Experts please let us know the correct procedure for delta download for newly created materials.

Thanks In Advance,

Basu

suresh_murugan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

1. Check if you have maintained the correct/Valid  number range in the SRM filter settings of material master.

2. Check if there are any Transactional RFC errors in both SRM and ECC.

Regards,

Suresh

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

would you please restart material download via trx r3as? Then please check if there is any error messages in trx smw01.

Regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Thank U for your response, I've tried the above mentioned activity, but no luck, status in R3AM1 for Material is still showing Waiting with yellow color triangle. want to know if there are any bugs in SRM 7.02 for Middleware when maintaining Filter settings in R3AC1 or is there any note that I should look into, because initial load was fine and smooth, but Delta or Request and causing problems.

Kindly let me know Dear Experts.

Thanks,

Arun

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

If this doesn't affect the replication process, I think you can change the light from yellow to green with debug mode.

1, go to table smofdstat and tick the entry which has yellow light

2,display the detail of this entry and set '/h' in the window

3, debug on and execute it

4, change 'mode' to 'Edit', and press F8

5, change 'DNL Status' to 'D'

Regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you the method, but when in tried to edit table "smofdstat" against DNL_Status, its asking for the access Key. is there any other method, of correcting/resolving the issue.

Thanks,

Arun.K