cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrival of data in MIGO after archiving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have archived material documents using archiving object mm_matbel,and after archiving when i open an material document in MIGO t-code some fileds are missing like:Vendor name, Manufacturer,

MPN Material field missing-Material tab .

Qty ordered, GR qty fields missing- Qty Ttab .

Del. Compl indicator PO item missing .etc.,

how to get these values into migo after archival .is there any pirticular infostructure needs to be activated?.(i activated SAP_MATBEL_MARI infostructure).

Thanks,

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In one demo system, we have archived the mm_mmatbel object .and in the migo transaction the archived data is displaying perfectly,and in the another system also ,which is a copy of the demo system ,we performed the archiving of mm_matbel object ,here ,the fields which i mentioned  are not displayed . can anyone suggest me where i have to check .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether any user exit or badi has been activated in ur system where you are facing problem in displaying archive data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system is the copy of the demo system as i specified ,and exclusively for archiving only.hence,no exits and badis .

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. First check whether you are getting the same fields displayed before archiving.

2. Please activate the info structure SAP_MATBEL_MARI, it actually displays the archived data from MB51 and MIGO , also you can try the info structure SAP_DRB_MATBEL1 as mentioned by deepak.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Try activating Archive info structure SAP_DRB_MATBEL1.

This archive info structure is used to access archived material documents via the Archive Information System (SAP AS, Transaction SARI) and contains following fields:

MBLNR (Material document)

MJAHR (Material document year)

Line (Item in the material document)

BUDAT (Posting date in the document)

USNAM (Name of the user)

MATNR (Material number)

WERKS (Plant)

LGORT (Storage location)

BWART (Movement type)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Deepak,

Ya i already activated the SAP_DRB_MATBEL1 .and filled also.but no use.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I understand that values are not visible when document is opened in MIGO Tcode.

Do you see the values when you read the data using SARI or ALO1 ?

Additional useful links

1533622 - SARE: Archived material documents now displayed using MIGO

1306620 - Displaying archived MM documents with transaction MIGO

Regards,

Deepak Kori