cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OData Service Internal Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I developed SAP Netweaver Gateway Odata Service and I get "Internal Server Error" 500 on READ Operation. BAPI Itself does function well.

Where could be the problem?

Regards

Vladislav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arunchembra1
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

1. Are you able to see the Metadata?, ........Entityname/$metadata

2. If you are able to see metadata put break point in the Getentity_set method and try to debugg the same.

3. Make sure the URL which you are using was correct.

Thanks,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I implemented READ, UPDATE, DELETE and CREATE operations. Everything works fine, except READ (because of some entries with empty data) and READ after CREATE does not work, probably because of the same reason. I didn't implement QUERY operation.

At all fields I set "nullable" flag "true", except complex fields.

Do you have any idea?

Regards

Vladislav

former_member192971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

READ after CREATE does not work ...

Are you using same RFC while implementing for both Create and Read ? It should be different for both Create and Read as per the functionality while mapping fields for Create and Read .

Please check with your RFC using for Read and make sure all the fields you are using here also exists in Create RFC.  Also clear the cache and find the logs .

Make sure the URL which you are using was correct.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vladislav,

You will get further information about the nature of the error by checking the error logs in the server(s), tcodes /iwbep/error_log and/or /iwfnd/error_log. If you have an embedded GW server, look in the /iwfnd logs.

You may find the list is blank until you use the 'Re-select' button and change the settings, so don't assume there are not errors to see!.

Make sure you have full trace access settings configured in views /IWFND/V_LOGV and /IWBEP/C_LOGV. These views are normally empty, there are two possible new entries that can be made and the possible values are on the F4 lists.

If this is a data translation error, you won't get a direct answer from the log but it can be used to pin down the nature of the exception.

If you can get this far, I can point you on to a technique for analysing the error during runtime - but it needs an error log result to be able to relate to.

Regards

Ron.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vladislav,

Can you check all steps mentioned here in case you would have missed something

Regards,

Jitendra