cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUTPUT type document archiving is failing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are generating the OUTPUT type documents for billing invoices. For one of the output type the documents are not storing to content server.

tRFC request is generating but it is failing with the below error

SAP ArchiveLink: Obj. type not assigned to storage  syst.(Customizing)

I have checked the configuration settings. NACE,OAC0,OAC3,V/33 etc... Everything looks fine

Documents were generating and storing to Filenet for other Output types. Only having the problem with one output type.

Regards,

Sudheer T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

please have a look on this KBA #1785206. If the SAP_OBJECT and AR_OBJECT are filled with values in the tRFC entry, than you have to create the corresponding entry in in OAC3. But when they are empty then the values are not passed from the print program. In this case check the online help documentation too. And correct your print program in order to pass these values to SmartForms/SAPScript and it will then pass it to ArchiveLink.

I hope this will help ou to understand the behavior and correct your customizing.

Best regards,

Janos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janos,

Thanks for your reply. I will check further.

Regards,

Sudheer T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janos,

As in screen shot the AR_OBJECT and SAP_OBJECT field values are not passing to storage system.

Could you please tell me how to find the relevant program and sapscript which is calling this function module GET_PRINT_PARAMETERS, so that I can place the breakpoint and try to find the reason why the fields , AR_OBJECT, SAP_OBJECT are not getting filled up for a particular. With debugging of  output type generation not able to figure out it.

Regards,

Sudheer T 

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can check the print program in the corresponding customizing field in NACE after you selected the output type -> Processing routines. There you can see the there used Print program and Form.

Regards,

Janos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

have you checked the archive link monitering transaction OAM1 ? check if the documents are getting stuck there ? If its there , open the documents there and re-execute it.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for your reply. The error screen shot which I posted is from OAM1 only. Reprocess is not helping. Getting the same error.

Regards,

Sudheer T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please update if anyone had an idea.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sudheer,

Can you check in NACE under storage system tab

It should be SDOINVOICE as per standard

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

It is already maintained. with Print and Archive

Output staus is showing as green, but the document is not storing to Filenet. Even not able to see in attachment list.

tRFC is failing as below

find the root cause as the TOA_DARA details are not updating for AR_OBJECT and SAP_OBJECT fields.

But not sure whether these details upload from the SAP Form or from report.

Regards,

Sudheer T