cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management Per-Diem Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In Travel Management, I have requirement related to Meals perdiem calculations. The requirement is that, the perdiem has to be calculated on the basis of time of the 1st day (Leaving time) & last day (Reaching time). For e.g. if travel start date is dt. 10.02.2014 @ 18 hrs & arrival date is dt. 13.02.2014 @ 11 hrs, then for the 1st day & last day, system should calculate half day perdeim & for the rest days it should calculate full days, irrespective of stopovers time.  the rule to be followed is as mentioned below:

Meals perdiem calculation

Leaving after 4 pm -- 50%

Leaving before 4 pm -- 100%

Reaching after 4 pm -- 100%

Reaching before 4 pm -- 50%

Can someone please guide me how can this requirement be met?

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need for any programming here. All pure config. It's explained nicely in the SAP standard IMG documentation how to configure per diems depending on hours per day.

If you need inspiration check standard config for countries, who have similar rules out of the box, e.g. Germany (country modifier for Travel (MOREI) =01).

Kind regards

Sven

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sven

Let me know your configuration solution other than my proposed solution which i have shared pradeep.

write in details with screen shot on your solution,

As i had same issue earlier, then  i use badi to achieve the solution

Thanks

Anwar Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anwar and Sven,

Before going for any development, as suggested by Sven, I tried a lot to achieve the same through standard. But I could not succeeded. Probably i am missing something.

Can you please let me know the exact config steps to be done.

Regards,

Pradeep

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

There is no standard configuration for your business requirements. As i told you in my earlier reply, You need use badi only to get solution.

I had same type of   business requirements & got solution with BADI  AFTER_TRIP_SETTLEMNT.

You go ahead  & implement above BADI.

You will get the solution .

If you need any help further reach me .

Thanks

Anwar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

This is very simple solution. You need to configure table T706V , Then you need to configure table t706O where you have keep your all the per diem rate for all  the listed country.

Then you need to work on  BAdi  - AFTER_TRIP_SETTLEMNT

Give your logic to your technical consultant, he will write code on the above badi.

It will 100% solve your problm.

I had same kind of business  requirements earlier

Let me  know if you required any further help

Thanks

Anwar Hossain