Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBA with STO issue

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please let me know how to resolve this below issue when I create the STO (plant-plant)

I am getting this issue when i click on 'Rule' Tab as marked in the below screen shot.

I am getting the error even I maintain the Tech Scenario-AA , Business Transaction-ZBT1, Action type - A - in Assign Rule Strategy.

I Have a doubt here - business transaction we will assign to sales order but How and where we can assign the business transaction for STO.

I have created the requirement profile and the same I have maintained in the APO. but still getting this error.

What should do to get rid of this error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop,

As you already have created a requirement profile in APO.

Next step is to create a requirement profile with same name in ECC;

ECC --> IMG --> MM --> PURCHASING --> Purchase Order -->SETUP STO -->Define Requirement Profile

Once you are done with creation of requirement profile, now next is to assign the same.

ECC --> IMG --> MM --> PURCHASING --> PURCHASE ORDER -->SETUP STO -->ASSIGN DELIVERY TYPE AND CHECKING RULE

Here you assign Requirement profile to PO Type and Supplying Plant.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Rgds

Sourabh

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sourab,

I have created the requirement profile and assigned the same to the transaction -'Assign Delivery Type and Checking Rule'

Could you please help in the below marked options- Do I need to maintained the Rule strategy in the below marked fields - 1. Rs for Initial Locat, 2. RS for Supplier C.Loc.-

Please suggest if any thing needs to be added or removed in the below screen options-

The same I have maintained in the Assign Rule strategy - as below

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop,

Small correction, my name is Sourabh .

Now, i believe you can check maintaining value in "RS for Initial Locat.", assign you rule strategy here and check.

Also i don't think you need to maintain check mode and business event here, as they will be taken from product master any ways.

Try with this and let me know.

Rgds

Sourabh