cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain discount for material group

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 3 customers A,B and C which is grouped together in one material group. Your customer wants to apply discount for this material group which is valid for one month only. The discount condition should be based on quantity which means discount should be applied if the total quantity of three materials in the sales order exceeds 60 .

Can anyone please help me to solve this scenario 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sudheer,

can you please confirm me how three  customers A, B and C are grouped together as one material group , and ur  saying ur customer want to give discount based on this material group. can give please clarify and post it again

Thanks & Regards

Yuvaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

There is one more way to do the same. You may create purchasing info record for the material group with the specified discount and use the same for further purchasing document.

Thanks,

Anupama

How to Pass SAP MM Certification

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

Create your discount condition type as Group Condition type.

Now, create your own Group Condition Routine, by Copying 003 (FV65A003) based on Material Group and assign the same to your Condition type in Group Condition routine in V/06.

Assign that Material Group to all 3 Material Code.

Mark Condition type applicable for Qty Scale and update scale in the way where Discount should apply when Qty = 60.

This will fulfill your requirement.

You can use, Material Pricing Group also, with 003 routine, then you will not need to create any new routine.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

Thanks for my response

Regards,

Sudheer

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudheer,

Did you try with above mentioned option and got the desired result?

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain - How you have grouped 03 Customers in one material group ?

Thanks/Rajesh