cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Document to fetch Sale Order reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In accounting document item level there will be a field sales order,what are the system setting need to configure to populate sales order value in sales order field of account document.

Thanks & Regards

Giridhar

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please dont type the entire text in subject.  Make use of it effectively

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

You mean sales order number ?

By default it will Copy sales order number , there is no specific code for it

Is it not getting copied Automatically ?

please share screenshot with line item

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Just i debugged the Program and Found that the value of Sales order is getting Updated Only when your PGI document has no Account Document

For example, this will be the scenario where your valuation happens at Sales order line item

Here, i don't want to confuse by bringing Costing terminology so i am restricting myself with giving one direct Configuration where you can find the difference

Just check the sales Order Procurement Indicator and see the Requirement Type, and identify corresponding requirement class

If Requirement class has Account assignment as M and Valuation as M then Accounting document will be populated with the sales order number at line item, and RA, Settlement should be updated

This is the standard Code

you can check by Comparing with some other requirement class which has above two settings

I have noticed these difference in my production system and behavior is exactly what i explained before

Hope it helps you

revert with your findings as well, so that it would be helpful for forum also

thanks

santosh