cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As2 Adapter Parser error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to send data from Rfc to As2 .In the As2 adapter i am getting the below error while

parsing

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.converter.x12.xml2x12.XML2X12Exception: XML-Parser error occured while parsing: Cannot process close tag S_GS: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.trim() of a null object loaded from field com.sap.aii.converter.x12.xml2x12.handler.XML2X12Handler.interchangeSender of an object loaded from local variable 'this'

Error

Exception caught by adapter framework: XML-Parser error occured while parsing: Cannot process close tag S_GS: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.trim() of a null object loaded from field com.sap.aii.converter.x12.xml2x12.handler.XML2X12Handler.interchangeSender of an object loaded from local variable 'this'

Error

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.converter.x12.xml2x12.XML2X12Exception: XML-Parser error occured while parsing: Cannot process close tag S_GS: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.trim() of a null object loaded from field com.sap.aii.converter.x12.xml2x12.handler.XML2X12Handler.interchangeSender of an object loaded from local variable 'this'

I have attached the screen shot of the mapping the module i have used

Thanks

Jai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have seen the thread but  it does not work

Thanks

Jai

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

The issue is in XML to EDI conversion in receiver AS2 adapter. in the XML close tag of S_GS segment is missing. Please check the output XML.

Please provide the output XML for further input.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually i don't see any issue in the mapping i have attached the out put of mapping (screen shot)

Thanks

Jayaraman

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

The problem is in output XML, are you getting this error for all messages?

Please check if any field is having different data then data type (char for int etc.)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you want to take the advice from Harish.  The most likely cause is that the converter module is expecting the XML tag S_GS and it does not exist.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby