cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD benchmark client 900 sap login transaction SU01 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, guys

now in client 900 which sap account should login with pw obelix and can execute su01 and enter user " SAP_PERF"

hit "change" , add the profile "SAP_ALL" to the users profile tab, save and exit?

i used SAP* and SAP_ADMIN to login, and execute su01. "You are not authorized to use transaction SU01"

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

now i execute  /nsu01 by client 900  user SAP* , and it works! last time i use /nSU01 and it failed. it is strange. i will figure it out. thank you all!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

hit "change" , add the profile "SAP_ALL" to the users profile tab, save and exit?

i used SAP* and SAP_ADMIN to login, and execute su01. "You are not authorized to use transaction SU01"

It is clear from the above statement that, SAP_ADMIN user id is not having the authorization for "SU01" transaction code.

You login with User id : "SAP_PERF" and assign the Profile "SAP_ALL" to SAP_ADMIN user id and then start creating the user ids what ever u want.

Hope it is clear.

Regards,

Saher Mohammed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beny,

If you have any other userid like ddic or any other id please execute su01 using those user and create a new user.

If you have other userid, please provide sap_all role to sap*  and you can then execute the same.

Regards,

Deepanshu Sharma              

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ben,

Not able to understand the issue.

Hope SAP* is not working to execute SU01. Is it so?

Regards,

Raja. G

Former Member
0 Kudos

in client 900  user SAP* and SAP_ADMIN do not have a right to execute su01!