cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling dates from sales order not confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured CRM_APO_ECC integration in system. But getting few error on CR$M-APO side. Can you please sugest on these queries:

1. order entered in CRM, ATP check is triggered in GATP & confirm dates & vendor (plant) populated with 2 schedule lines. But when I save the order, I get RED signal on item details tab, also I could not see order in RRP3.

2. Second query is regarding RBA. I have configured location sub rule. But when the qty in initial plant is less, it does not give me the substitute location, rather it proposes me later date considering the checking horizon maintained in product master.

But when I manipulate the same material with error (i.e. by removal of ATP group in product-loc master), and create order for same material, I can see the rule in place when ATP is triggered and can see 2 line items on ATP screen, first showing RED light (for which ATP grp isnt maintained) and 2nd is one with substitute location. In this case, it works. Where is my config missing?

Please help me with these 2 situations.

Many thanks,

AP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please for my query? I'm putting the scenario here once again for ready reference:

1. I'm creating CRM standard order, ATP check happens & 2 different locations are suggested (as  desired) by system. After that I can see 2 different line items for different vendors in CRMD_order. (Can be seen in 1st screenshot and no error in sales order even). but when I save my order, I get ATP red light at the lineitem and by default all qty is assigned to initial location only. And in RRP3, qty is shown negative. (screen 2)

after saving:

Please help me.

Thanks,

AP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additional information:

When I save the order, I get an error at header of the order:

"""An error has occured in the system EC1CLNT001 while copying the document

Message no. CRM_ORDER_MISC 020

Diagnosis

Errors have occurred while transferring the document into another system. Refer to the enclosed log to view the error messages.

Transmission log

• Sales area SS01 CD CO does not exist (Notification E CZ 115)
  • Sales document 0005000097 was not changed (Notification E V4 219)""""

The current scenario which I'm trying, is not linked from CRM to ECC. SOrg and other few settings from CRM to ECC are not in place.

Even i can't see these saved orders in MD04.

So, is this a potential cause for the orders giving me ATP check error ?

Thanks,

AP

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

This probably is the cause, what you can do it to check after establishing link between your CRM and ECC for mentioned scenario.

A small testing can help you here.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sourabh for inputs. I will set it up through middleware team and will check once and update if it is working well.

Besides this, do you think is this due to some particular setting? I believe all standard settings are done & this is reflected in CRM ATP check (before saving). As of now, after saving the order, I can see the order in RRP3 but with shortage qty.

But thanks, will check & update once ECC link is established.

AP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Could you please guide me on the above situations?

1. Scheduling dates are not confirmed in APO &

2. Rule for location substitution is giving sub location only if product is not maintained properly in initial location. But when stock is unavailable in 1st lcation, Rule still proposes initial plant only in sales order.

I'm creating SO from CRM system.

Thanks,

AP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A P,

It seems to be a sales order level issue. Check if you kept complete delivery in Order. If not please post stock for the 1st Loc Material and check.

Thanks,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thanks for the reply. But anyhow if it is 'complete delivery' marked in order, and no stock is available at the initial plant, it should be directed to sub plant. This is not happening here. Also if I make changes in initial location product master (ATP changes), then the sub location is coming out as option. But not otherwise. Only an initial location is displayed in ATP  check. Please see:

(This is regarding 2nd part of my initial query)

ATP screen triggered from CRM:

Rule simulation (alternate plant is there)

Stock availability RRP3 in initial location (negative stock):

Still only initial plant is triggered through CRM (screenshot 1).

Can you please help?

Many thanks,

AP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got answer to this (i.e. query # 2), rule based plant was not available when triggered from CRM.

Now i can see it, Solution is - Activation of preselection activation key. I activated it in APO Requirements profile for CRM & also in Check instructions.

Thus I can see all sub plants.

However, my 1st query is still under search. My scheduling dates are not getting confirmed. Following is the scenario:

initial plant (USA1) has no stock in RRP3, but still showing green & accepting orders:

When I chose alternative plant USA2 where I have stock, 2 scheduling lines are generated, 1 for initial plant & 2nd for USA2. There is no error message till then. And when I hit save, I get availability confirmation error, schedule line is not confirmed.

After saving, only one line item remains, and plant is USA1, i.e. initial where there is not stock.

Can you please suggest what config might be missing?

Thansk,

AP.

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI AP,

Are you sure that the rule CRM_001 is used during the ATP check ?

If the system could confirm the requested quantity at the first substitution it will not check further and stops the RBA check. Disable the checking horizon confirmation for the first substitute otherwise the system will never check the "other" locations.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Yes, Rule CRM_001 is triggered, I could see that by clicking on 'rule' on the CRM-APO navigation screen & simulate it.

In check control, i have 'No checking horizon' under 'consider CH'. Is that one you mentioned?

Thanks,

AP.

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

Yes, I meant that...ok, then the ATP check is ok ? Sorry, no idea why it is not flowing back to CRM after confirmation of the delivery proposal.

best regards,

Michael