cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem uploading sales contract with lsmw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am currently migrating data to the SAP System. I have uploaded master data but getting to Contract, using Recording it worked but the issue is, it will create the contract with only 1 item whereas the contract has upto 300 items. how do I resolve this matter? I need very clear explanations.

Warn regards,

Patrick

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

The highlighted sentence conveys a dictating term which is not encouraged here.  Please try to be humble when you expect some assistance from this forum

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christin

Thanks for the info .But my question was really does it really make sense for a Sales Order to be not referencing any account assignments ? Is there a practical use of such a sales doc?

Or Am I missing something that loading WBS is possible through program RVINB10 but I am nit able to see it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

WBS is coming fro Project System (CJ20n)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Christin

I understand that.My question was how does a Sales Document make sense without reference to any revenue elements?

Or is there a possibility that I can upload sales document with reference to WBS element using program  RVINB10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umesh,

I checked the link for that direct input program but that program does not have any fields for account assignment (WBS)

How would a sales document be relevant without a reference to WBS? Can somebody share your thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is control from Incompletion log

If you want to remove for WBS in Contract Item, go to OVA2 > select B- Sales Item , click procedure > Select 35 - Contract Item, Click field, you will see the table & field name, you will delete WBS.

Thanks

Christin B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick

Best you will check with ABAP consultant for LSMW process or again will try to BDC

Thanks

Christin B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Patrick

Was this resolved ? Any insights/learning

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you want us to search for you?

so many LSMW' links are available...!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PPIO, yes there are many LSMW links but I couldn't find any that correctly answered the issue I am having, to be able to create Sales Contract with Multiple line items. Please if you know of any I will be glad to know.

Regard,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below document. It should give you fair idea on multiple line uploads.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44892

Regards,

Umesh