cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time in Confirmation Pop-up incorrect - FIORI My Timesheet

erin_mogg
Participant
0 Kudos

We're currently experiencing an issue when users submit time via the Timesheet app.  The pop-up confirmation box that is triggered upon a user selecting the "Submit" option is not showing the correct time subtotals.

For example, you can see below that for the WBS element JJP-0002 there is an 8 in the Confirmation message, but you can see that the time entry is for only 5 hours. It seems that whatever the total is for the first WBS element is getting copied into the subtotal for all WBS elements in the confirmation message.

We're on SAPK-10003INUISRA002 - SP3. 

As per collective note #1944072, we confirmed that note #1975022 has already been fully implemented in our system.  Has this issue been experienced by others after upgrading to SP3? 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erin,

Please check these 2 notes :

1866739 - SAP Fiori: 'My Timesheet' v1.0 various frontend issues

• Auto Entry suggest wrong amount of monthly hours

1863664 - 'My Timesheet' Cost Assignment stalls, wrong monthly hours

• When using Auto Entry in 'My Timesheet', the proposed monthly hours for months before the current one show a wrong amount of hours.

Regards,

Tejas

erin_mogg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

We're not actually using the auto-entry feature.  I'm going to open an OSS message as per Pankaj's reply above.

I'll update the thread accordingly.

Thanks,
Erin

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erin,

Could you please implement the latest version of the note 1995073 and let us know if you still have issues.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erin,

This is the weekly confirmation. Is there any more entry in the week for the WBS Element?

Best Regards

Pankaj

erin_mogg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

The only time for the week are the two entries shown.  This is happening consistently.  The time for the first WBS element gets displayed for all other WBS elements in the confirmation Message.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erin,

Could you please test the backend functionality and see if you are getting 8hours booked in backend as well, when you enter only 5hours ?

Regards,

Tejas

erin_mogg
Participant
0 Kudos

Tejas,

The time is getting booked in the backend correctly.  It seems to only be a UI issue.

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erin,

Looks like a bug. Could you please create an OSS ticket and I will look into the issue.

Best Regards

Pankaj