cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP training for experienced Business Analyst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been working as a BA for 5+ years now. The only area related to SAP that I have been exposed to is BOBJ. I am interested in getting training and building specialization in SAP and find FICO and SCM to be interesting. Hoping this will open some doors for me to enter SAP implementation projects. I am not an expert on how these modules are interconnected or complementary so please correct me if I am wrong:

I am looking for some advise on the following:

1. Does having an actual certificate make a difference or just undergoing the training is good enough to get a job?

2. Depending on the answer to #2, what would be the best place to get the training from (I am in Boston, MA)

Once again, thanks to anyone who would be willing to help!

Best

Mayank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Prabhith
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Former Member

I understand that you have around 5+ years experience as BA and already have exposure to BO  tools,FICO, SCM.

I would say that the Certification will add a lot of strength for your profile, for sure.

a) Personally I would recommend you to take a certification in BOBJ side.(suits your BA profile)

b) As suggested by Prasanth, SAP training would be the one you should look for.

In case, if you don't want to go for such a training, you can think about some online trainings aswell.

BR

Prabhith

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Goel,

1. Yes, having SAP certification certificate is added advantage for your job profile.

2. You can check the below link and contact the help desk no for more information on training schedules

https://training.sap.com/us/en/training-locations/us/burlington,-ma--%28mic%29

Regards

KP