cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Adjust TO Qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are creating Replenishment TO's from TR's. The TR to TO creation is done automatically. The user should be able to over pick than the TO qty. In this case we want to adjust the TO qty. Is there a way to do this? I checked LT1A, but don't see a qty field in there.'

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naga Venkat,

If i understood your question correctly then u want the quantity field to be open at the time of picking(TO confirmation), if yes then please check the value enter for the screen control in the movement type.

Check the movement type against which you are creating the replenishment transfer order and check the value entered for the screen control for TO confirmation with value 2, system should prompt to enter the actual quantity at the time of TO confirmation

Please follow the below setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change Qty during confirmation using LT12 it will go 999 storage type then you can carry out LI21 to knock of from WM as well as IM system will create 711 and IM material document.

Regards

Sudhir

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it depends on the usage of difference indicator if it goes to 999 for inventory difference or if the quantity just remain on its original bin in case you just want pick less.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Seems the solution you provide works for my requirement. But now I have another question.

Can I confirm the TO for the partial quantity and still keep the TO open? Meaning I have a TO for 100, I want to do partial confirmations of 60 and 40 in 2 different instances for the same TO. How do I do this?

As per std SAP, when I am confirming the 60 it is considering the 40 as the difference qty. I want it as open qty on the TO instead of confirming this as difference.'

Thanks

Venkat

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do this by using a bapi to create a TO item that is partially confirmed.
I have done it once, both based on outbound delivery and transfer requirement for mat.doc.

So it is practically custom ABAP code in a user exit that is triggered if you confirm TO with difference. It will call up BAPI for TO creation based on TR or OB delivery and will recreate a TO, then you need to place it in the same queue, give it the appropriate priority if you want to have it placed at a certain place in queue (beginning or end or anything else).

It is one of the includes beginning on ZXLTOUxx, where XX are two numbers, don't remember which ones for this include but I can look it up when I log in to my system.

If you need any further help please ask specific questions, like if you want to know the exact user exit / include used in the process, and if you want to know the exact BAPIs to accomplish this, or if you need some further clarifications.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naga Venkat,

Your requirement is that at the time of Transfer order confirmation you want to confirm partial f.e. TO quantity is 10, picking for 2,then again u want to pick another 5 from the same transfer order and in the third attempt you can pick the balance quantity in full or partial with difference indicator

if the requirement is like above then you can ask the developer to have a look on the function module L_TO_CONFIRM_SPLIT_ALLOWED he can write the logic there as per your requirement

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you not able to do it when you confirm the TO in LT12?