cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment on rental object and cost center (e.g. RERAPP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello REFX-Folks,

I got a problem when trying to book our tenant contracts (RERAPP). Normally the booking in SAP standard is the following:

(1) customer                 TO      revenue account    1000 €

[CO: contract]

(2) revenue account     TO      revenue account     1000 €

[CO: contract]                    [CO: rental object]

The problem is, in my company the controlling does not have a look at CO-Objects rental object. They only need to have a look at the cost centers, because every cost and every revenue from each SAP module gets at the end to the cost-centers to get an overview.

So I assigned the second booking with help of BAdI BADI_RE_EX_FI also to the cost-center. This works fine, but the problem is the cost-center booking is only statistical (value type '11') and not like normal cost-center booking (value type '04'). This leads to the problem that in some reports you can not see the bookings with value type 11, because the reports are only linked to value type 04. Adding value type 11 is no option, because there are lots of statistical bookings from other modules than REFX which should not be shown in the reports.

Does anyone have an idea how to get the revenues to the cost center, if possible WITHOUT settlement rule?

If not how would be the best way to do it with settlement rule?

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

You can also use Distribution Posting ofr booking revenues to CC.
Assign CC in objects of contract and allow Distribution posting for this particular contract type in config.

After assigning condition in  contract select the object i.e. CC in distribution tab.

Then run Integrated posting by RERAPP.

Hope it could resolve you issue.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siddharth,

yes I know that, and this works fine. Sorry I did not tell the details 🙂

Normally all our REFX bookings work like the scenario you have told.

But we want to build up our service charges for upcoming year in REFX. Therefor we needed special 'service charge' conditions (just mark the condition advance payment). Unfortunately these conditions only accept RE objects as distribution objects.

This is the reason for the whole thing 😉

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try using CO settlement rule ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying it but never worked with it. Do you have any clever hints for this? I just wanted to book from rental object to cost center, with same account (+) and (-).

Do you know what is the easiest customizing way for it? 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its really easy...

RECACUST--> Controlling--> Actual POsting

Once you have configured the sender and receiver details, you can run CO settlement from contract itself

RECN--> Enter Contract Dteails--> Enter--> Edit--> CO Settlement Rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I know these paths but the detail is the problem 🙂

For example in Customizing there is...

(1) CO Settlement

(2) Apportionment

(3) Distribution

(4) Periodic Reposting

(5) Indirect Activity Allocation

Do I have to fill them all? Because in the settlement rule I had to fill the Settlement Structure which refers to Source Structure and PA Transfer Structure.

All this looks pretty complicated for me because its from CO and I never worked with it. I just wanted to do the sender and receiver information for all rental objects, nothing more 🙂

How to do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no other easiest way that I know of.CO settlement is the only thing to be configured asyour case is pretty straight forward.Even if you have go through help files, it wont take you more than a hour to run it

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a similar requirement and even being a junior, I could configure and tets it in less than an hour.

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it worked easier than I thought with CO settlement. In my first tests it looked good.

But just one question. Is there any BADI or other way to fill / change the fields of the resulting CO document, e.g. the document head text?